Creating Captivating and Enthralling Content to Drive Employee Engagement—and Win Awards!
Adfactors PR is one of India’s leading PR agencies, and the youngest among its peers. The agency has led a multitude of PR campaigns for marquee brands and celebrated personalities.
With its newly launched Intranet, Adfactors PR wanted to actively engage its employees and facilitate agency-wide internal communications.
Objectives and Challenges
- Growing engagement rates on the Intranet: an employee portal accessible to a team of 1100+ PR professionals towards talent retention, boosting employee satisfaction, productivity and commitment for work, and the workplace.
- Standing out amongst hundreds of PR campaigns and being recognized as one of the best, emerging as the crème de la crème by creating unrivalled campaigns founded on inspiring content and design.
But actively engaging over a thousand employees of a fast-paced PR agency presented itself as a herculean task.
Implementing content-led engagement and encouraging user-generated content
- Case studies for learning and engagement
- Weekly puzzles and quizzes, with rewards for winners
- Podcasts for learning and engagement
- User-generated content on special occasions like Mother’s Day
- Blogs for learning and engagement.
- Internal announcements for awareness
- Rewards and recognition content for engagement
Supported by attractive, ‘clickable’ creatives based on a design mood board, tailored specifically for the client.
In just 5 months, the employee engagement rate increased by 220 percent—to more than 3X since project commencement. The agency also witnessed a sharp increase in employee engagement and user-generated content driven by timely initiatives.
Through the award entries created by ContentNinja, Adfactors PR won a host of prestigious awards for its PR campaigns:
|Award Name||Category||Award Won|
|IPRCCA by e4m||Marketing and Communication||Gold|
|Kaleido Awards by the Economic Times||Use of Media||Gold|
|Regional Communication Campaign||Gold|
|Regional Communication Campaign||Silver|
|Use of Event||Bronze|
|PR Awards Asia||Best Use of Digital||Bronze|
— Ankit Malhotra
— Chirag Shukla
— Vikash Yadav